So I apparently still have this thing. And I'm gonna let you, the reader, choose the topic of my next post. Your choices are the received text messages from the previous owner of my Ramah rental phone (including an excited "I just heard that Ariel Sharone [sic] is dead! Moshiach is coming!), my take on elections (just when I thought Israel had gotten past electing heroes of the War of Independence, the Pensioneers took 7 seats), my adventures with women (they're all between 15 and 17 years old), or a series of Haikus. Please place your vote in the comments section of this post.
Much love,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
recieved text messages
DEFINITELY series of haikus. I mean why is there even an issue here??
-kader
hmm..pensioners
I vote for an in-depth look at the way that street cats effect Jerusalemites. Do they feed the cats? Do they kick them? Do they stop and ponder the frailty of life while they gaze upon an unfortunate feline who failed to successfully cross a busy street?
The people of the blog want to know.
http://nowstalgia.blogspot.com
I used to throw frozen grapes at the cats outside my window.
Am I the only reader that noticed Arie said that his adventures with women include ladies 15-17??
I was wondering why you enjoyed staffing these things....
sheesh.
:)
Post a Comment