Or maybe I'm in the mother land right now. So I miss that other place, you know, that strangeland I'm a homey in, or something like that. (And yes, that "something like that" was just a way to avoid ending a sentence with a preposition). So here I am in LA, unable to focus on pretty much anything, other than being a little hungry. And how I don't know what I'm doing for school. Or for a job. But I think I have an apartment (roommate, anybody?), and a handful of friends spread throughout the country. So basically now I need to work out those school/work issues (I really, desperately need a job), and I could probably use High Holiday plans. Any suggestions?
Meanwhile, Hackit tours America continues. My trip to California ends tomorrow, bringing me back to Philly on Sept 7. On Sept 11, I leave early for Maryland/DC. If you're there, let me know, we can hang out. Then Sept 13, back to unemployment, uncertainty, Milk and Honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Hackit, Miss u bro. Thanks again for a great summer. We should talk soon, I could use some good Hackit wisdom. I also spent the other day looking for potential jobs, some in Israel. But who really knows what Ill be doing in a year? ttyl buddy
Hi Arie,
If you happen to be in Jerusalem, Adam and I would love to have you for a meal over the hagim!
Michelle
I'm in Baltimore, so if you're in the area, let me know!
tovah at jhu dot edu
Michelle, I would love to, but I have no idea how to get in touch with you. Tovah, sorry I missed you in Baltimore, but enjoy it, and be friends with nate fein.
Post a Comment