I definitely have a problem. Today I bought two hip hop CDs not because I wanted to listen to them, but because I felt that I had to own them. So now I own Israel's original hip hop duo, "Is Hop," with their breakthrough hit "1,2,3, Yesh Li Mesiba." That is 30 shekels I will never get back. In the meantime, all this time I've spent looking for the PR Troopers, I still haven't found their CDs, but they do exist. So give me time, and I'll have that as well.
On another note, after much thought, I've decided it's stupid for me to be shomer negiya. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hackit, have you met someone?
The PR Troopers CD does, in fact, exist and is well in Hertzliyah Pituach. I recomend finding a friend with a car to get your ass over there before it's turned into a coaster.
A funny sidenote. The scramble of random letters I have to type in to post this comment is: bdstxjew
Arie, you should really put some of this music on this thing. This catholic university dorm could really use some good israeli rap.
Post a Comment