21 February, 2006

Help Ari Fight the First Amendment

Maybe I'm misunderstanding Ari's request. But I think it has something to do with being a self-hating Jew. Or a self-hating movie script-writer. That's it. Anyway, read his post. Then, find out when I have a day off, and take me to see the movie. Because I can't afford it on my own.
But please, do not sign the petition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto for the most part about Ari's comments re the movie. Sorta. Can't take the time to respond much more than that--I have a joint coming up. We call our exams joints, which is awesome because there are as many jokes about Emory's joints as Harvard had about falling asleep during sex with 400 people after lunch. Neither are as much fun as they initially sound.

On the subject of joints and sex with 400 people, when are you coming to Atlanta?

Ari said...

Arie-

Thanks though you're still a bad person.

Zax-

That's not a name. Be sure to smack your parents.

Anonymous said...

Just saw this movie (came in from netflix)... you definitely have to see it. It's intense.