06 June, 2006
$2.89 for Gas?
Are you serious, gas is that fucking expensive? No amount of 1% milk, friendly civil servants, or Yuengling could really make me happy to be back in the US right now. But I guess the culture shock shouldn't last too long, since in 5 short days I'll be right back up at Ramah Poconos. At least they speak Hebrew there. Meanwhile, the bank fucked up and never sent my change of payment plan to Cellcom, so I'm still dealing with Israeli beaurocracy from America. At least in Israel I could break for some tostim or something. Oh well, only 3 months and I'm back where I belong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
$2.89?!?! I haven't seen that price for gas in over a year...I saw $3.46 yesterday.
Do I have to remind you that Israeli's pay $5/gallon and don't think twice about it either.
$2.89? By a tanker's worth, you'll be wishing you had in Honesdale.
I can't spell.
Post a Comment