Hebrew or no Hebrew, no second date.
Possible things that this girl didn't like:
That I'm a Conservative Jew.
That I'm liberal.
That I'm younger than her.
Things that clearly had nothing to do with it:
My dashing good looks.
My dashinger personality.
And to be clear, those last two comments were not sarcastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm proud of you, too. Two and a half hours is a long time. Why wasn't your follow-up as short? It could have easily read, "Turns out she was a bitch." or "I'm not certain that I"m gay but I feel it best to to complicate the situation by bringing a woman into it." However, if you are going to confirm your raging homosexuality and insist on listing possibilities, how about, "she lives in Jerusalem, you live in Tel Aviv and somehow commuting to meet in Ra'anana just doesn't seem feasable." Or, "She could sense the conflicting dilemas within my soul and was scared off as women sometimes are." Or, "The bitch was crazy.", works here as well.
Arie,
Are you now blogging in some kind of strange, free verse poetry? Because that's just not right.
Alex
"Dashinger" I like it.
Post a Comment