skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Homey in a Strange Land, Stranger in a Homeland
Don't believe anything you read here.
14 January, 2007
I'm Proud
I sustained conversation for 2 and a half hours in Hebrew. I'm proud of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Arie
Tel Aviv, Israel
So I made aliyah. And I have a real job. I wonder why I still keep this blog.
View my complete profile
Blogs that Are Rarely Updated, Like Mine
Yored! Yored!
Google News
Ari Lives in Israel
Round the World
Annie in Israel
Rockin' Jaffa
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(13)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(3)
Follow-Up
I'm Proud
I Guess I Miss It
►
2006
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment